[dba-Tech] Unidentified thumb drive

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 17:36:42 CDT 2014

I am definitely with you on this one, Stuart. But I note that this
phenomenon is not restricted to thumb drives. I have a box full of black
plastic garbage bags, and no matter which way I pluck one out, it's always
the wrong way. You'd initially think there's only one way to get it wrong,
but as in your citation regarding thumb drives, it typically takes three
tries before I figure out which end is the "open" part.

And people are counting on us to get their software right! LOL. Sorry
dahling, you have two chances of that happening: a fat one and a slim one.

A.