[dba-Tech] Firefox Users: Caution

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Wed Apr 8 12:51:26 CDT 2015

What version was this?  I'm using 37.0.1 with no changes. However, I use
several add-ons that might have made the difference: ClassicThemeRestorer,
TheAddonBar(restored), and MutirowBookmarksToolbarPlus. Maybe that made a
difference?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"