[dba-Tech] Using callback with IIS Express

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Aug 14 06:09:52 CDT 2015

Hi all

I have found a library that allows for easy creation of an Oauth2 connection and login:

    http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/1006013/OAuth-Social-Logins-Facebook-Google-Twitter-PayPal

As you can read from the notes, I have published the project to a remote hosted server and can reach the success page for Facebook and Twitter.
But whatever I try, I cannot create a successful callback for neither of these to IIS Express on my localhost port 28950.

I guess it's only "a little thing" I miss to set up on my workstation but what? Any ideas?

I should add, that I can run the project locally with the callback pointing to the remote server and it still works. The browser loads the remote success page.

/gustav