[dba-Tech] Comparing JavaScript frameworks

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Aug 17 10:26:01 CDT 2015

Hi Arthur

If for nothing else (I don't think that article tells much, it's rather a note) you could go with AngularJS because it works well with Typescript which you further can use with Visual Studio to obtain IntelliSense.

    https://github.com/borisyankov/DefinitelyTyped/tree/master/angularjs

There also exist video tutorials on the subject:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6vT7xgE4Y&hd=1

/gustav