[dba-Tech] speeding up Outlook

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 12:23:42 CST 2015

Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 64-bit

Outlook 2016 takes forever to open so I usually leave it open rather than
wait on it throughout the day. The following add-ins are the defaults - I
haven't installed any of them and I don't think I really need those listed
below. Thought I'd ask for possible repercussions down the road if I
uninstall them. I'm not on Exchange or SharePoint and can't imagine either
being necessary - ever. I have no intentions of supporting either.

I don't use OneNote and I never write about it. Also, I have no intentions
of using Outlook with any social media, but I might want to write about it.
I'm wondering if I uninstall it but then need it, will Outlook warn me or
will I spend hours researching because I don't remember that I uninstalled
this add-in?

Microsoft Exchange Add-in

Microsoft SharePoint Server Colleague Import Add-In

OneNote Notes about Outlook Items

Outlook Social Connector 2016

Thanks for your thoughts.

Susan Harkins