[dba-Tech] CoreOS ?

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Feb 1 06:25:37 CST 2015

 Hi Jim --

Juju - I have never heard about it before.
AFAIS now Juji is really a magic tool  http://askubuntu.com/questions/80330/what-is-a-juju-charm :

<<<
Juju can also be used together with Orchestra for physical deployments. So, for example, if you have a charm for Hadoop, you can use that to install Hadoop across a few thousand servers with Orchestra.

And "Juju charms" seems to be freely available for quite a few system configurations:

https://jujucharms.com/q/?type=charm

What do you think would it be possible to setup Juju on CoreOS? They mention here ( https://jujucharms.com/docs/  ) Ubuntu only (for Linux)  ?
Of course I can try to setup Juju of CoreOS on the DIgitalOcean  cloud just wanted to know your opinion of Juju possible setup on CoreOS.

Thank you.

-- Shamil