[dba-Tech] Waze by Google looks really nice.

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 2 00:14:30 CST 2015

I have not seen this product before, though it has been around for a while, it is new to me and it looks really nice.

It runs off Google, on any browser that supports Chrome and is described as a Social GPS Maps and Traffic application. It supports touch screen and voice activation and so much more. Of course you will have to have the appropriate hardware and software but that is probably most who have the latest and greatest in tablets and smartphones.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waze&hl=en