[dba-Tech] Photography software

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Feb 23 00:07:54 CST 2015

Hi Susan,
Just saw this. For a watermark you will want to make it a format that
supports transparency. Since she's using Photoshop .psd would be the best
format but you probably can't do that. You could do .png which is an OS
format or use .gif

She could then place that image into a new layer and move it about freely,
turn it on or off or resize it easily without doing anything to the original
photo.

Good luck,
John B