[dba-Tech] Serif's System Mechanic Software

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Sat Jan 3 15:40:02 CST 2015

I looked for it on their web site and couldn't find anything. Note however,
that companies do bundle software together with other companies for sales
purposes. Nero is currently doing something like that too. That said, System
Mechanic has never fixed anything for me and I've tested it on numerous
machines (all legally).