[dba-Tech] Clever app: Be My Eyes

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 16 10:39:19 CST 2015

Hi Shamil

Strange. That hasn't happened to me.
The blind will have to live without my support. I can, and I guess they can.

I have two payment apps which I use rarely, and the Uber app for taxi, and a remote control app for RDP, KumoPrint, and a few more. And Exchange and Office, of course. Works great.
I don't care for all the games and "social apps".

/gustav