[dba-Tech] Life expectancy of a cell phone battery

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 20 18:58:39 CST 2015

You may have to buy a new battery.

I found a local battery distributor, that was very reasonable and my phone is back in the pink.

What type of phone do you have? If you have a Smartphone and one of the current models, you could upgrade to Android L (lollipop) as that OS version is supposed to be very efficient when using batteries...almost twice as longer according to some sales and tech figures.