[dba-Tech] Languages, Thoughts and Realities

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:00:01 CST 2015

Gustav,

There is a band called FUN, which has a song called Carry On, and another
called We Are Young. I love these guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7yCLn-O-Y0&list=RDq7yCLn-O-Y0#t=9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv6dMFF_yts

You might think that at my age, 67, that I would not be into this kind of
music. Well, you're wrong! So there. Carry on.

Arthur