[dba-Tech] A good business

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 30 11:07:50 CST 2015

My oldest daughter had been working with a friend for years, mostly off and on. I have mentioned the young lady before as she creates dolls.

The doll makers comes from some Russian village, that I can not pronounce...at least correctly. One day I am sure this lady will be well known but right now she is well known to collectors. Here is a sample of her work as she is selling one of three dolls she has constructed in the last couple of months, on EBay.

With an opening bid of 40K, here is the link to her latest doll. If you want to place a bid you still have a day to do so:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cinderella-Porcelain-Enchanted-Doll-BJD-/331459729976