[dba-Tech] CoreOS ?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 31 03:09:51 CST 2015

Hi Shamil:

I have been looking at how CoreOS functions. Buying a droplet on DigitalOcean as far as I can see is the cheapest way to be able to test and maybe eventually deploy CoreOS...a very interesting technology to say the least.

I plan to install Docker along with OwnCloud and Juju on a home server...it should be ready by next week.