[dba-Tech] Windows 10 Virtual Desktops

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Jul 31 00:44:52 CDT 2015

 Hi John --

Sorry, I'm talking Win 8[.1]- as nobody yet replied about Win 10 and I haven't yet upgraded to Win 10 - just wanted to finish my current project within a week and then I will definitely upgrade to Win 10:

I'm using Windows 8 (and currently Windows 8.1) for almost three years as my main dev system, and I'm having as you say 12 - 20+ chrome tabs, another dozen of IE tabs, yet another dozen of FF tabs, 5+ VS instanaces tabs, xl, word, .... - all in a standard Windows desktop taskbar, I'm not rebooting my system for weeks (Windows update is not set automatic on my system)... - I suppose Win 10 should be only better with all that stuff you're asking about...

Thank you.

-- Shamil