[dba-Tech] Suddenly second monitor not recognized

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 02:55:03 CDT 2015

Jim,

Maybe. I finally got past the boot problem and Windows 10 is running as the
base OS. Maybe I should have installed it as a VM, but I liked it so much
better than Windows 8.1 that I bit the bullet. The puzzling thing is that
for a while it did recognize the second monitor, but now it doesn't. O
well. Maybe the final release will fix it. Meanwhile I suppose I could try
something else, like swapping monitors with my ancient tower.

A.