[dba-Tech] Learning AngularJS....

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Mon Jun 15 05:26:58 CDT 2015

 Hi Jim --

Yes, AngularJS looks suitable for my (current) needs. Not sure for other devs...

Yes, Yeoman looks like a great dev support/accelerating tool. Here is it's latest stack for AngularJS - "the next generation ng-fullstack" -  https://github.com/ericmdantas/generator-ng-fullstack  .
And here is a very valuable and huge dev support tools comparison workbook - http://www.dancancro.com/comparison-of-angularjs-application-starters/

I do't use Yeoman yet, I have made here manually for myself something like a combination of
'
https://github.com/strabu/generator-kingbolt

and

https://github.com/andresdominguez/generator-protractor

I'm currently using solely Gulp and Sublime while working through AngularJS tutorial and samples  (/ well trying to study AngualrJS in parallel to the C# development) ....

-- Shamil