[dba-Tech] blue screen of death

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Mar 4 17:09:51 CST 2015

Last time I got this was on my screamer machine which had been very stable.
Really upsetting.  I just don't want to spend time fooling around with my
PC.  Just work, dammit!

Don't know how I found it but there was a page somewhere that said it might
be the video driver.  I updated the video driver and it went away.

>From your link "Cause: Pretty much the number one cause has to do with
drivers. "  so maybe check updating the drivers - or just reinstalling.

How about doing a system restore from a point before you got the BSD.  On
the list of Windows updates from when it started are there driver updates?