[dba-Tech] If you're looking for an MS Windows VPS cloud solution this one is good. Tested.

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 04:25:05 CDT 2015

Hello Shamil

I am using Amazon for the last two years, I love it.

I find it extremely broad with a lot of cloud features that we all need.

Please see here
<http://www.gartner.com/technology/reprints.do?id=1-1UKQQA6&ct=140528&st=sb>

If you do not read this entire article, just scroll down to the magic
quadrant and you will see where Amazon is.

I also used Azure a little but it does not compare to AWS.