[dba-Tech] Analysis: People Who Use Firefox Or Chrome Make Better Employees

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Mar 19 02:34:35 CDT 2015

Hi Jim

I always use it as default. With IE6 and before it could be problematic and Google introduced competition which always is good. But IE 10 and indeed 11 is a non-issue and, seriously, I don't get all the browser fuzz - I have better things to do than experimenting with replacements .

Some of my colleagues have Chrome installed for visiting some weird sites that seem to be programmed to not work with IE11, typically covernment sites. Some of these even state that "this site works with Chrome only".

That said, I look forward to study the Spartan browser in my Windows 10.

/gustav