[dba-Tech] If you're looking for an MS Windows VPS cloud solution this one is good. Tested.

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Mar 19 05:46:52 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

That would be the EC2:

     http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/

But if you study the price calculator, costs are a magnitude higher than those of ovh.
Same goes for Azure:

    http://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/details/virtual-machines/

I believe they are SSD based and offer Windows Server 2012 R2 and perhaps better backup options, but it seems that ovs has s very low pricing that will be hard to beat.

/gustav