[dba-Tech] Windows 10 anyone?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 22 09:23:24 CDT 2015

Hi Arthur

Yes, from week one.

But I really miss the Win8 startscreen. The new mess of Win7-style top/down browsing and a half-hearted horizontal "startscreen" is terrible; I pray that an option for having the start screen back will be possible somehow.

Also, I've complained about the new round account pictures. It is plain ugly.

The biggest feature - made for John Colby - is the resizable app windows. Windows 8 works so well, so It is hard to improve. Of course, things evolve, and the Edge browser seems promising.

/gustav