[dba-Tech] MySQL gurus

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 05:03:29 CST 2015

John,

Although I don't have Access 2013, and can't verify it, but I see no reason
at all why you shouldn't be able to connect. I just whipped up a test
connection from Access 2007 via MySQL Connector to a MariaDB database and
it worked fine.

Incidentally, although this was not asked for, I thought I'd give a
shameless plug to a firm called BullZip, that gives away several utilities
that I find enormously useful. They include AccessToMySQL,
AccessToPostgres, and AccessToSQLServer. There's no simpler way to port
your Access data to any of these platforms. Best of all, these tools are
free. See Bullzip Tools <http://www.bullzip.com/download.php>.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 1:32 AM, John R Bartow <jbartow at winhaven.net> wrote:

> Listers,
> More specifically MySQLers,
> Can I ODBC connect to a 64 bit MySQL Unicode database with Access 2013?
>
> TIA,
> John B

Arthur