[dba-Tech] The likes of which I've never seen before

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:05:18 CDT 2015

This morning I turned my laptop on and although the initial boot looked ok,
by the time Windows 10 loaded the image was upside down -- the whole image,
even including the mouse cursor. I rebooted again and the same thing
happened. Fortunately, I'm a touch-typist so I could at least enter my
password, but the problem persists. I have another computer so at least I
can check my email and send new messages. But I'm totally flummoxed by this
behaviour. Has anyone else ever seen this?

--
Arthur