[dba-Tech] Got Win10 and VS2015 Prof installed here...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Oct 10 05:37:26 CDT 2015

 Thank you,John,

Win10 is running really smoothly and speedy - very positive experience so far! - it's like Win95 and MS ACcess2.0/Access 97 times are back - I mean everything is working so speedily and smoothly as it all was around 20+ years ago but it's now powered with .NET Framework 4.x and a lot more options to develop business software applications...

-- Shamil