[dba-Tech] Windows 10 surpasses 100 million installations

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Oct 11 14:37:17 CDT 2015

 HI Gustav --

Yes, just to record/share some of the the most significant life and work events - as, e.g., Win10 setup :) - when I started this setup a day before yesterday I have had nothing to do - just to post to Facebook my notebook's Win10 setup installation progress and to listen to 'Martian' audio-book on my Kindle Fire... Well, I have also had and so I have got a few shots of Talisker Whiskey to celebrate this Win10 setup progress... actually I'm finishing a very heavy project which was released last Thursday in UAT and have passed this examination well and tomorrow it should be released to the much broader audience  here in St.Petersburg... So no Whiskey this evening/night - tomorrow - for sure... :)

-- Shamil