[dba-Tech] Windows VM

ssharkins at gmail.com ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:56:12 CDT 2015

John suggested I start a discussion on the Windows 8 VM. I have a Windows 8.1 system and I’ll probably put different versions of Office on it, so I think I’ll go the VM route for each -- keeping 8.1 for each version is fine, but keeping the different versions completely separate seems like a good idea and with VM now part of the os, I thought I’d check it out. I’m hoping it will be a simple and straight-forward process.

Anyone have experience with Windows 8 VM? I’d like to hear about it good or bad. I’m off to read about it a bit. Thanks for your input!

Susan H.

Sent from Windows Mail