[dba-Tech] Web Page

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 27 01:10:08 CDT 2015

I would suggest you begin with petty larceny.

First, find a site (or more) that looks professional and demonstrates features that are needed.

Second, download the site(s) and rebuild-assemble your new site from the various components.

Third, assuming that site now looks like what is required, running it locally, pick a location for registering your new domain and hosting it. Suggest some place like GoDaddy as they can register and host.

There is of course a lot more to it than that especially if server back-end features are required but that is pretty much it.

If you need any help just email.

PS Anyone should be able to make money with the right idea. Example: http://fossbytes.com/11-year-old-girl-is-selling-secure-diceware-passwords-for-2-each