[dba-Tech] Windows 10 HomeNetwork

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 28 12:12:24 CDT 2015

Hi Gustav:

I am far from an expert in Windows 10, but would think that the process should be super simple. Little more than naming each computer, establishing a workgroup and connection each via a single router. My version of Windows 10 runs from a VD and is just connected to the network as part of a workgroup and sees all the virtuals, stations and servers without a problem (XP, Windows 7 and Server 2008 and a host of other Linux servers and stations) and is not part of the AD.

Maybe I am not understanding your question?