[dba-Tech] Automate your whole house

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Sep 2 21:38:16 CDT 2015

Wow, I would love to here some of your experiences. I think with the linked company, given the controllers, capability of programming them and the sensors that can be attached, virtually anything is possible.

I am waiting on a podcast given from a fellow who has totally automated his house. I will send you the link when the program is posted.