[dba-Tech] Great JS PDF Viewer...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Sep 4 13:44:42 CDT 2015

 Hi Jim --

>> Haven't you heard, everything is web based now? ;-)
I did - this is exactly what I'm doing here now but FE part of this web app is just a tiny layer, and its back-end has to be done ASAP.

I have just thought somebody here will need (advanced HTML/JS PDF Viewer) FE first of all - so I will borrow their ready to use solution when my BE part will be ready ;)

Thank you.

-- Shamil

>Friday, September  4, 2015 10:53 AM -06:00 from Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>
>Hi Shamil:
>
>You definitely are a dreamer. ;-) You will have to assemble your own FE for sure but it can be done with but a few lines of html code. Haven't you heard, everything is web based now? ;-)
>
>Good to hear that you are now gainfully employed.
>
>Jim

<<< skipped >>>