[dba-Tech] Win10 predownloaded setup almost doubled my system disk used space...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Sep 8 09:40:22 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

I'm not sure. None of my upgrades followed this method, as it requires that your pc hasn't been connected to an Active Directory, which all of our machines have.

Someone else must chime in, but to me it sounds like the update is already unpacked and ready to install - just waiting for your signal. If so, don't run the Disk Clean Up and just watch if you disk usage isn't steady by now.

Nothing happens by waiting - you have until ultimo July next year.

/gustav