[dba-Tech] Win10 predownloaded setup almost doubled my system disk used space...

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Sep 8 10:14:38 CDT 2015

Hi Shamil

That is up to you. It asks (and suggests) to download the latest updates.
I've always accepted and don't think it adds much, but you don't have to. And if the machine is off-line, it can't do.

When it is up and running, however, the default is that Windows Update is active, so it will start searching and downloading. This can be turned off.

/gustav