[dba-Tech] What FTP Manager Program do you use?

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Sep 12 08:13:27 CDT 2015

I do a lot of FTPing.  I use the Firefox extension FireFTP.  It's always proved very reliable and
very easy to use.  I really like the interface.

When I'm working on websites, I  have FireFTP in one tab and the relevant page in another
tab so that I can switch tabs, hit F5 and see the changes immediately.

--
Stuart