[dba-Tech] Word Online question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 13:05:03 CDT 2016

I found a discussion in one of the Microsoft communities about it and right
now, it can't be disabled. Why some of us see it and others don't, I
couldn't determine. I'm guessing it's a setting in my enterprise 365 sub.

It kind of does matter to me. I like using OneDrive for cloud storage. I
won't be creating Word documents online though, so it's not going to be much
of an irritant.

Susan H.

I have a Dropbox account too.

At one time there was some integration (I think it was an app) between
OneDrive and Dropbox so maybe your parent company has that going? In any
case, it really doesn't matter where its saved, as long as you know how to
find it, correct? The functionality of the apps would be the same.