[dba-Tech] wireless routers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:28:09 CDT 2016

And really in my residential suburban network there isn't anyone to
use my signal. All my neighbors are hundreds of yards from my home.
The shared with other Comcast network is COMPLETELY Separate from MY
network and or my bandwidth supposedly too. The argument to replace a
rented device is valid though.