[dba-Tech] Moving and deleting files

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 15 23:08:27 CDT 2016

Of course if you also have a Linux box, say Ubuntu and you computer has hardware virtual capabilities...not all 64bit hardware does...you will then have a host of choices as well as Hyper-Visor capabilities.

If you are going the Linux direction, I would recommend KVM route. It is the originator of all Virtualization. Hyper-V, VirtualBox, VMWare and Docker with its Containers, all had their origins from this implementation. It is by far the fastest, definitely leanest and it has functionality the goes beyond a single OS. Check out the following install explanation:

http://bit.ly/1SkO61x