[dba-Tech] Comcast usage with no internet

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 10:04:09 CDT 2016

Well I only comment based on my own experience with them.  My comment
was intended to say that not everyone has issues with Comcast.  Our
cable service provider changed names several times over the years but
has been Comcast now for quite a while, 15 years at least, and if
anything the service and value hasn't gotten any worse since it's been
Comcast.  The few times I have needed service they have been easy to
deal with and my problems were fixed.  My internet speed is very good.
We have phone, TV and Internet through them.  I can watch any TV show
anyplace through them on my phone or tablet.  I can answer my home
phone from my cell phone from anywhere.  It is expensive but so are
the alternatives.  They have a local "Comcast store" a mile from my
home where if I do have a hardware problem I can get an exchange in
minutes.   They recently upgraded my service and reduced my price
without my asking "because I was a longtime customer".  Really other
than the price I don't have any complaints with them from my own
personal experience.