[dba-Tech] Win 10 Anniversary Update

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Mon Aug 15 05:57:48 CDT 2016

Hi Shamil

Yes, I've got it. Installed on my desktop on Wednesday in about 10
minutes, and on my laptop on Friday night in around half an hour.

The GUI is a little different, a bit more polished etc, and best of all
it fixed the problem where my wireless card wasn't working on my laptop,
so I can be mobile again :-)

On my desktop it came down through Windows Update, and on my laptop I
had to go here:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Jon