[dba-Tech] Ubuntu Linux on Windows 10

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 18 20:31:15 CDT 2016

Hi Shamil:

That is great to hear that.

...But I have made no such progress. We have been working to clean up and separate all our photos from our holidays as we are having friends over this weekend and they are also planning a trip to Portugal, in the fall. The photos, Picassa and Adobe photoshop are all running on the same Windows 10 computer and my wife asked me not to do any upgrading until after the wekend. (That was not a request...) ;-)

Aside: A question; do you know of any simple browser based photo-slider-show application? I was planning on just running a slide-show and tell for our friends and the best screen surface would be our smart-tv...which runs some kind of firefox knock-off browser. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :-)