[dba-Tech] Another OS but different

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Feb 13 05:04:54 CST 2016

 Hi Dan --

Pity :(

Well, Microsoft Display Dock is worth ~USD90 (its current price here) to try - this Continuum (computing) experience promise to become mainstream very soon - and Microsoft is "ahead of all the planet" this time with ready to use hardware and software to develop Universal Windows Apps, which (with some modifications) will also run on IPhone/iPad/Mac/Android... - not as well probably as native apps for these other computing platforms but it's just the beginning....

Thank you.

-- Shamil