[dba-Tech] Another OS but different

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 13 15:48:19 CST 2016

Hi Shamil:

It is definitely clear that the Limia is superior. Better translation at faster frame rates, greater colour range, in both lighted and night conditions, greater detail, better edge management and superior in managing camera movement.

Superior in all ways and I would suspect that to be true for all other phone cameras. The built in camera is not better or even equal to that of a full-size camera but the price is far more reasonable...another big plus.

If all other features on this smartphone are even just equal this should be the device of choice...IMHO.