[dba-Tech] Another OS but different

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 13 16:04:10 CST 2016

Just a note: A full size camera can create huge RAW images in the "many" GB range. Resulting pictures can be quite incredible though the time delay for downloading the entire photo almost always necessitates a tripod. (When there is movement with the frame multiple images are taken and overlayed and averaged in you Photoshop application...a technique that I have seen but never used.)