[dba-Tech] Microsoft Edge

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 15 22:11:30 CST 2016

Hi Peter:

Which version of FF are you using. I am using version 44.0.2 and have not errors loading this page.

That said there are Flash content that will not play but FF seems to just come up with an "violation" screen. The latest Chrome is a little more forgiving but not always.

Go to this site:

http://www.space.ca/episode/season-finale-critical-mass-leviathan-wakes/

...and try to play the videos. I have not installed the latest Flash plugin on my version of FF and just let Chrome handle these rare occasions.