[dba-Tech] Kindle

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:52:27 CST 2016

I know this is probably a tad off topic for this group but I'd like to ask
about Kindle devices. I've been using Kindle PC, but frankly, it's
cumbersome. I'm thinking about buying a dedicated device, just for the small
size. Right now, I'm reading Kindle downloads from Amazon but I know there
are other formats. Are there any devices that handle multiple formats? If
not, I'll stick with a Kindle but cheap is good - I don't need a lot of
fancy options. I just like to read in bed. J

Susan H.