[dba-Tech] Tablet app to track mileage

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Feb 19 13:05:34 CST 2016

 Arthur --

A portable GPS tracker could be good enough, inexpensive and "light" solution to satisfy your brother request on his private and business travelling tracking.
But I do not have any special recommendations - I have only seen a few local market proposals, which are used to all kinds of applications and they usually have free(?)  smartphone and desktop apps as well as web apps with tracking info. Although such web sites might have special membership fees.

Have a look at portable GPS tracker gadgets as the following  http://tinyurl.com/j9qvlbw
Here is a software, which can be used with this (and other) trackers   http://mobileangelworld.com/ (iPhone only currently but they say Android version will be soon available)

Thank you.

-- Shamil