[dba-Tech] External HD

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Jan 26 00:22:14 CST 2016

Dear List:

I have a MAC which I inherited and which I intended to use with such
certainty that I bought an external HD - a WD Passport - to keep backups,
etc.  But I never really used it but I do need another external HD on my
main box.

Problem is when click Start-->Computer, it doesn't show up.  It was
formatted for the MAC but I want to reformat it for Windows.

It is being 'seen' by the comp - when I plug it in I get that little audio
ba-deep that tell me a device has been plugged in.  But after that -
nothing.

How can I get this drive to be 'seen' so I can format it and start using it?

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
858-259-4334