[dba-Tech] External HD

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Tue Jan 26 07:58:51 CST 2016

Right-click My PC (or This Computer) and select 'Manage'. Then select Disk Management. You should see the hard drive listed without a drive letter. To be sure disconnect it, refresh the screen and connect again and refresh again.

Then right-click the drive and select 'Change Drive Letter and paths.'  Yu can the assign a drive letter, and you will be able to format it from there too.

Lambert