[dba-Tech] Windows 10 drivers NVIDIA geforce monitor

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:17:23 CDT 2016

Looks like Dell isn't going to be helping....

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/vostro-3500/drivers
<http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/vostro-3500/drivers>
http://tinyurl.com/o5dvnz8

Product not tested for Windows 10 upgrade

Dell is not testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product.
If you choose to upgrade, some features, applications, and connected
devices may not work as expected.