[dba-Tech] Workgroup password

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Mon Jun 13 11:42:10 CDT 2016

Maybe this on-line fix-it will do the trick. It says "applies to Windows 7", but it might be good for 10 too.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/why-cant-i-create-a-homegroup

Also, this YouTube video suggests it's a problem with a service being disabled
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJUfz3wcm7s

Lambert
212-458 8223
ext. 48223